Tonight is my last entry for the No!No!8800 trial. If you’ve been following from the start you will know that I have been trialing out this system for the last 8 weeks.
The No!No!8800 uses “thermicon” technology, where heat is used to remove unwanted hair. The No!No! website says the following:
Thermicon™ works on the thermal principle of heat transference. A gentle pulse of heat is conducted down the hair follicle. The hair is then separated close to the skin while the signal continues to travel down into the follicle where hair growth takes place. The more often this happens, the more effective the treatment is.
Click here to find out more
Throughout the last 8 weeks I’ve compiled a small list of pros and cons which you can find below:
- Painless to use. If you fear waxing or epilating then this would be a good option
- Easy to use on legs
- Compact and portable, ideal for travel
- Long battery life
- Can be a bit smelly to use. As the No!No! works by singing the hair, the scent of burning hair can be slightly off putting.
- Takes a while to remove hair, meaning in one session you have to go over the same patch a good few times to ensure you catch athe unwanted hair
- You need patience to see results. Think I will need to use it for a while longer before I am fuzz free
- Can be difficult to use on armpits
- It’s expensive!
I think I will continue to keep using this over the next few months, perhaps in conjunction with an epilator as I am still to this day struggling to remove all the hair from my arm pits. I found myself going over the same patch quite a few times to try and fully remove the hair and not always succeeding. Having said that fellow beauty blogger I Heart Cosmetics is having lots of success with hers so perhaps it is just me!
In the areas where I have succeeded, I have definitely noticed that the hair is growing back more slowly and the regrowth in general is patchy.
Which brings me to the last photo update!
I hope that this little experimental diary has helped those of you who have shown an interest in the No!No! It did take some time for me to see results so I would recommend that you check out some more blog reviews to see how others have fared.
You can find out more about the No!No! here
The No!No! is available to buy in the UK from Selfridges and selected Boots.