Clarisonic have revamped the original & highly popular Mia. Tweaked it, added to it & made it even better! Introducing the Clarisonic Mia2!
If you’re not familiar with the brand, it is basically a sonic tooth brush…but for your face Or as my boyfriend likes to kindly put it ‘the face vibrator’.
The idea behind this nifty gadget is that it will give you a fantastically deep cleanse, removing dirt & impurities from the skin whilst leaving skin smoother, softer & pores less visible too.
Key Clarisonic statistics/benefits:
- 6 times more make up removal than manual cleansing
- Twice as effective at removing grease and dirt than manual cleansing
- 61% better absorption of Vitamin C after cleansing compared with manual cleansing
- After 8 weeks there was a greater improvement in the reduction of the appearance of fine lines and
wrinkles on the side of the face where the Clarisonic was used
- 81% of participants reported better than previous shaving methods with softer skin and reduced irritation
- 83% of participants reported healthier skin
- 70% of participants reported fewer blemishes
- 69% of participants reported fewer dry patches
- 68% reported decreased appearance of pore size
- Gentle enough for use on skin of subjects with rosacea, acne and seborrheic dermatitis (If you are
under a doctor’s care for any skin condition, please consult your physician before using the
I popped along to the Clarisonic Mia2 bloggers event last month where the fantastic Daniel Sandler was on hand to demonstrate the new device:
Daniel is a huge fan & regularly uses it on his clients to clean & prep the skin before applying any makeup. He has himself had fantastic results from using one & found it excellent for clearing up the complexion.
The Mia2 is the same size as the original Mia but with two speed settings & built in timer as the new added features. If you own a Clarisonic Plus you will already be familiar with these features & they are a great addition to the Mia2. The built in timer allows you to know exactly when you need to move the brush to another area of your face by beeping when it’s time to change areas. The whole process lasts exactly one minute with the sequence broken down into 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 seconds on your nose & chin, & 10 seconds on each cheek.
The two speed setting allows you to change from slow to fast (not too fast mind you!), allowing you to custom set the speed to specific areas of the face.
Here is what you get in the box – brush, charger, cleanser & travel case:
If you read my blog regularly you will know that I already own a Clarisonic Plus. I’ve had it for well over a year & still use it on a regular basis. I love it! However the only gripe I have with it is the size & weight.
The Mia2 is the baby sister, much easier to handle & easier to travel with too! See the size comparison below:
Whilst the Plus comes with the added bonus of having a body brush, I’ve never really found the need to use it.
If you’ve been in two minds over the Plus or the Mia…then the Mia2 is for you. Available exclusively to SpaceNK, the Mia2 retails at £130 so it’s still on the pricey side! Visit the SpaceNK site for more info
(disclosure: PR sample)